Unit 117, Lagoon Front
A secluded courtyard, set among lush foliage, sets the mood for this beautiful tranquil villa. From the tastefully decorated living and dining room the view of the lagoon, in hues from turquoise to indigo, takes one's breath away.
Overlooking the water, a partially covered terrace hosts an enchanting dining area. From the terrace one steps onto the private dock/ pier which can accommodate a 50 foot yacht.
A spacious and beautifully updated kitchen, complete with all modern appliances, allow for easy dining for the entire family. Beyond the kitchen are found a full laundry room and service entrance and courtyard.
Privacy is a key attraction in this villa. On the first floor, tasteful furnishings complement the serenity of the two sun-filled guest bedrooms, each with en suite marble bathrooms.
The penthouse suite is surrounded by sparkling vistas of the lagoon. A closet-lined dressing area and spacious bathrooms make this home a practical place for all to enjoy
Just off of the master-bedroom is a fully serviced room that can be used as an office or as a 4th bedroom.
The villa is designed to give all guests maximum comfort and privacy. While living and dining areas are designed for conviviality, each bedroom provides a restful sanctuary.
In an effort to highlight the beauty of this well kept home, we have created a Custom Extra list as follows:
1. New granite kitchen counters
2. New Miele 4 burner cooktop
3. SMEG oven
4. SMEG dishwasher
5. Kitchenaid stainless fridge, French doors over freezer, ice maker and water maker with filter
6. Second refrigerator in storage room
7. AC in kitchen
8. Ceiling fan in kitchen
9. All LED lighting in kitchen including under counter
10. Mirrored backdrops
11. Special faucet in kitchen sink
12. Water filter installed on main outside water supply to 117
13. Custom built in display case and TV cabinet in living room
14. Custom built dining table and 8 chairs
15. Custom dining room chandelier
16. New AC units in dining room
17. Custom made mirrors on patio
18. Upgraded light fixtures on patio
19. Custom built roof over patio
20. Three patio ceiling fans
21. Custom shelving units in laundry room and back maids area
22. Added ceiling fan in maids area
23. New faucet in maids area sink
24. Custom built undercover carport for two vehicles
25. All bedroom bathrooms converted to LED lights
26. New AC unit in Master
27. Upgraded faucets in Master
28. New paint in all downstairs rooms, stairwell and master
29. Custom closet addition to 3rd floor room that could be used as bedroom or office
30. Large office filing cabinet unit in 3rd floor office
31. Hot water heaters removed and replaced with two instant hot water heaters to save energy
32. Additional storage shelving in closets that had hot water heaters.
33. Custom desk wall unit in spare bedroom
34. Custom made draperies and rods in living room and bedrooms, with blackout curtains in master
35. Partially furnished
2,500 sq ft
Villa on 3 Floors
Municipal Solid Waste Tax:
$5,033 US per year (estimated)
$938 US per year
$14,400 US per year (estimated)
$2,916 US per year (estimated)
For more information: